- 1 The goal of Alsbury Animal Hospital
- 2 Pet services at Alsbury Animal Hospital
- 3 Our Staff
- 4 The Clinic
The goal of Alsbury Animal Hospital
Dr. Jeff Ogden and his wife Lori established Alsbury animal hospital in 1989. The goal of Alsbury Animal Hospital is to keep our four-legged friends healthy and happy; the small animal practice offers a wide range of products and services.
Besides, at Alsbury animal hospital, we have many licensed veterinarians, who will answer your pet-related questions. It is intended to be a reliable resource when searching for answers about pets on the internet.
Moreover, we provide answers to questions about as many of the common foods that people feed their dogs as possible, as well as a wealth of other dog-related information.
You’ll find dog food recipes, as well as treats, educational information to help you make the best food choices for your dog, and product recommendations for things we and our dogs use and enjoy.
Alsbury animal hospital was created with the sole intention of being useful.
Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
Why should you choose Alsbury animal hospital?
- Various pet care services
- Flexible hours, work all weeks except Sundays
- Highly qualified and enthusiastic staff
- Fully equipped, clean, and safe to ensure your pets are most comfortable when enjoying the service here.
- Monday – Friday
After-hours emergencies are handled by Burleson Animal Emergency Hospital, located across the street from the clinic.
- 720 N.E. Alsbury Blvd Burleson, TX 76028
- Google Maps
We would love for you to come to see us! Our clinic is located south of 1187, and west of I-35W.
- Phone: (817) 447-3431
- Fax: (817) 447-6148
Please call to schedule appointments.
Pet services at Alsbury Animal Hospital
We offer a variety of pet services to keep your pet healthy and happy.
- WELLNESS PLANS: We offer preventative, puppy, and senior wellness plans for your pet.
- TESTING: We offer onsite blood and urine analysis, heartworm and fecal testing to ensure your pet is healthy.
- BOARDING: We have professional boarding services for your four-legged friend.
- CHIROPRACTIC CARE: Non-surgical, non-drug alternative therapy that offers another method of treatment for acute and chronic pain, neurological issues, and even behavior issues. Please schedule your appointment with Dr. Camp and see how Chiropractic Care can be a great addition to your pet’s wellness.
- SURGERY: We perform a wide-range of surgical procedures, including routine spays and neuters, oral surgeries and specialized surgeries such as TPLO, luxating patella repair and tumor removal.
- X-RAY & ULTRASOUND: Our clinic is equipped with digital X-Ray capability, including digital dental X-Rays, and Ultrasound scans to help give accurate diagnosis.
- LASER THERAPY: We also offer cold laser therapy for your pet to promote healing of wounds and provide pain relief.
Our staff are compassionate and experienced. We would be happy to meet you and your pets!
#1. DR. JEFF OGDEN(Veterinarian)
Dr. Ogden received his B.S. in Biomedical Science at Texas A&M; in 1984, and his DVM degree from Texas A&M; College of Veterinary Medicine in 1987. After graduating, he worked in a mixed animal practice for 2 years in Rockwall, TX. In 1989, he opened Alsbury Animal Hospital, where he continues to practice small animal medicine with a special interest in surgery. Jeff has been married to his wife Lori for 32 years. They have 2 children, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.
#2. DR. RYAN CAMP(Veterinarian)
Dr. Camp received his B.S. in Animal Science at Texas A&M; in 2001, and his DVM degree from Texas A&M; College of Veterinary Medicine in 2005. Prior to coming to Alsbury Animal Hospital, he worked in a mixed animal practice for 4 years. His special interests include orthopedics and chiropractic medicine, having received his American Veterinary Chiropractic Association certification in 2017. Ryan and his wife Nikki have 4 children and a wide assortment of animals including dogs, cats, donkeys, goats and cows.
#3. DR. KEVIN BURCH(Veterinarian)
Dr. Burch grew up at our clinic. He first started shadowing Dr. Ogden at age 11. He was home schooled and started college early at age 15. He studied Biology and Chemistry at UT Arlington, and received his DVM degree from Texas A&M; College of Veterinary Medicine in 2015. His primary interests are cardiology and endocrinology. Kevin and his wife have 1 child and 3 dogs.
#4. MARISSA RUBENKOENIG (Kennel Technician)
#5. CANDICE EVANS(Receptionist)
#6. JAMIE VELARDE(Technician)
#7. JULIE BRUNGARDT(Technician)
#8. JOCELYN COMACHO(Receptionist)
#10. DOT GERACE(Receptionist)
#11. JESSICA TURNER(Receptionist)
#12. KRISTINE STIMSON(Technician)
#13. KIRK BILLINGS(Technician)
#14. BOBBY BUCHANAN(Technician)
Our facilities are clean, up-to-date, and designed for the best care of your pet.